Wish List

Monday, February 14, 2011

NOTD Feb 14, 2011 VALENTINES DAY!!

Today is the big V day. I'm posting this early that way I can spend the day getting ready to spend time with my baby!!

I'm doing a Konad/Faunad

Start by prepping your nails.

Today I'm using Glisten from Claire's and Flirt Alert from Pure Ice (thanks again Sarah!!).


 I started with 3 coats of glisten for a really glittery shine!!


That right there is beautiful just the way it is.

Then I took my Bundlemonster plat BM03 and used the 3 heart design to stamp my nails.

How you use these plates are extremely easy  but time consuming. Its taking me awhile to learn all of the tricks to it but I'm getting there

First you apply the polish to the plate.



Then you scrape the excess polish off using the scraper.

 Using the rubber stamp, place it on the plate and pick up your polish.


You can barely see it on my stamp because they are both pink but if you squint and tilt your head at the right angle you can see the glean of the polish there. Once you have that roll the polish on your nail.



I decided that the one stamp wasn't enough so I went for the double. 


Add your top coat and your finished!!




For a little extra fun I added one rhinestone to my middle finger for a little extra bling.








Happy Valentines Day to all the sweethearts out there and if you don't have a sweetheart then pamper yourself with a fun day for you!!!

have a great day!!!
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment