Wish List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I want a Dream

Kandee Johnson is an awesome blogger/makeup artist/ youtuber! She just posted a blog here about a new polish that's going to be part of the Oscar's grab bags. She has detailed images and descriptions about the polish on her blog so I'm not going to repeat it here. If you have not heard about this polish its called Dream and they inspire you to follow your dreams. They also work with an orphanage in Malawi for parent less children's dreams to come true. They seem like an amazing company and I would LOVE to try their polish. If anyone has heard anything or has any of the polish let me know, I am interested in making a future purchase but at $12 a bottle I need to make sure its a good investment. Check out Kandee's blog and the Dream Website!

*PHOTOS COURTESY KANDEE JOHNSON*









Have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment