Wish List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nail of the Day (NOTD) Feb 8, 2011

Todays NOTD is going to be bright and fun.

Start by prepping your nails. I always wash my hands before I paint just to make sure my nails are good and clean.

I use a nail strengthener because my nails are thin and brittle and a good base coat. My base coat is Seche Clear.

Next use a pink polish. Today I'm using How I Met Your Magenta from Wet 'N Wild.

 Apply 2 coats and a top coat and let dry.


Next tape off the tips of your nails using scotch tape. Remember to stick the tape to the back of your hand a few times to get the sticky-ness off so you dont mess up your polish.


Now using a bright purple. Im using Buffy the Violet Slayer from Wet 'N Wild.

 It should look something like this.......

 Take the tape off immediately other wise the color will stick to the tape and ruin.

 Finally add your last layer of your top coat and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment