Wish List

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOTD Feb 10, 2011

Today's nail is going to be super easy but looks soooooo gorgeous!


Start by prepping your nails. You should know my routine by now. :)


As the base polish I'm using N.Y.C i202a. It doesn't have a name but its a pearl hot pink color and its beautiful. I found it at my local dollar tree in a 2 pack for a buck, cant beat it.

Once you have that on, apply a top coat to set the polish. Then take your Nail Art flexible stickers and apply each one to your nail at an angle on the sides.

Add another top coat and voila, beautiful nails!!














I probably wont be posting a NOTD for awhile because my mom got me a Konad stamper and Bundlemonster kit from Amazon.com for my birthday, I'll be playing with that for awhile but look for new looks coming with the Konad. I'm super stoked, I cant wait to play around with it!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment