Wish List

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For my sister

Yellow was her favorite color and we all wore it to her funeral. I didn't get a chance to get pictures of the actual nails I did for the funeral but these are similar to the ones I did for my other sister.




I started out by painting my nails white using Sally Hanson Hard as nails White Out. Then painted them Mellow Yellow in the same brand. Then I added Claire's Glisten over the yellow then put on flower stickers on my fingers and added a top coat to finish.











This is for you Casey girl. I love you and will always miss you!


3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss honey. Hope you're all OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails are gorgeous! I'm sure she would have loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome main! I bet she's smiling from heaven looking at those nails! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete